Personally identifiable information
Belo Brdo collects personal, identifying information from Users in various ways when the User visits our Site, registers on the Site, subscribes to the newsletter, fills out a form, and is related to other activities and services available on our Site. Users can be asked for their first name, last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, if necessary. Users can visit our Site anonymously. Belo Brdo collects personal information from the User only if the User voluntarily provides us with such information. Users have the right to refuse to provide personal information, but in such cases, they may be denied certain activities on the Site.
Non-personally identifiable information
Belo Brdo has the right to collect identification data about the User that are not of personal nature at any time during interaction with the Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser’s name, the type of computer, and the technical information about the User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet Service Provider, and other similar information.
Cookies contain a small amount of data from a website, transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
These are small information files that allow a website to store information about user behavior patterns.
Cookies can be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies will disappear after the web browser closes, while persistent cookies are stored by the web browser until their expiration date unless you delete them before that.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. You can disable cookies, but since their purpose is to improve and enable the use of the website, keep in mind that this may affect the loss of functions necessary for the proper operation of the website.
You can learn more about cookies, how to disable them, or delete existing ones at
Where we store your data
We collect and store personal data within the email list (database) via Drupal and MailChimp (e-mail marketing and marketing automation) software, which are compliant with GDPR.
How we use the information collected
Belo Brdo may collect and use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve its services
- The information we collect help us respond more effectively to your customer service and support requests
- To personalize the user experience
- We may use the information to understand how our Users (as a group) use the services and resources located on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services
- To initiate promotions, competitions, analysis, or other functions of the Site
- Sending Users the information they have agreed to receive, on topics of their interest. To send periodic emails
- We may use email to send information about updates and news on the Site. It can also be used as a communication channel to respond to the User’s requests, questions, and/or other requests. If Users choose to opt for our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, information about new offers, products or services, etc. If at any time the User wishes to unsubscribe from receiving any future emails, we have included a detailed unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
How we protect information
Belo Brdo adopts data collection, storage and processing, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data contained on our site. Our site complies with the GDPR to create the most favorable, safe, environment for users.
Sharing personal data
Belo Brdo does not sell, trade, or rent User Personal Identification Data to others.
Following GDPR, the User has the right to:
- unsubscribe from the email list at any time;
- request insight into the status of all his data stored in our database;
- request to be omitted (to delete all his data from our database).
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you accept this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Use of the Site after posting changes to this policy will be considered as your acceptance of those changes.